City Services
  Document Center
  Calendar of Events

How can I get an inspection on the property that I am renting?
If you believe there is a code violation on your rental property you may file a housing complaint in writing to our office and we will schedule an appointment to investigate your complaint.
Fire Department
Public Works
Water/Sewer Service